Where can I obtain a copy of my property?

Survey plats of subdivisions and individual land splits can be obtained in the County Clerks Office. A complete legal description is required in order to provide a copy. If you request a copy through the mail, a check with the correct fee is required. Keep in mind not all properties have a recorded plat. Until recently, it was not a requirement to have your property surveyed or recorded so some properties are not available.

LEGAL ADVICE: Our office cannot give legal advice on whether or not the documents being recorded are correct, complete or legally sufficient. Please contact an attorney for legal verification.

DOCUMENT LEGIBILITY: Please remember that the documents that are being recorded are permanent records, and must be legible and reproducible after it has been scanned and filmed.

FORMS: Our office does not provide forms, you may purchase them at any office supply store, or download forms from various websites via the internet.

Filing Fees

Show All Answers

1. Where can I find legal forms such as deeds, claim of liens, real estate contracts, etc.?
2. How do I go about transferring my property to someone else?
3. Where can I obtain a copy of my marriage license?
4. Where can I obtain a copy of my property?
5. Does the County Clerks Office have birth and death certificates?
6. Does the County Clerks Office record discharge papers?