Valencia County Assessor
Our CommitmentThe Valencia County Assessor's Office is committed to serving the public with respect, and transparency. We Strive to meet or exceed the statutory requirement set forth by the State of New Mexico.
Our ResponsibilitiesThe Assessor's Office is responsible of producing the annual property tax roll to the County Treasurer in a timely and accurate manner, notifying property owners of their assessed property value, verifying, maintaining records and documenting ownership changes recorded in Clerk's Office. The Assessor's Office provides an interactive Geographic Information System (GIS) Map and forms for programs such as, Low Income Value Freeze, Farm and Livestock special method of valuation, and property tax exemptions for Veterans, and Head of Household.
- Veterans Aplication for Tax Exemption (PDF)
- Veterans Aplication for Tax Exemption Information Sheet (PDF)
- Affidavit of Loss of Veterans Tax Exemption Certificate (PDF)
- Address Change request form (PDF)
- Claim for Exemption of Property Nongovernmental Entities part 1 of 2
- Claim for Exemption of Property Nongovernmental Entities part 2 of 2
- Information Pamphlet for Property Valuation Protests and Selected Statutes and Rules
- Residential Real Property Transfer Declaration Affidavit
- 7-36-20 Special Method of Valuation-Land Used Primarily for Agricultural Purposes
- Farm and Livestock Application
- Special Method of Valuation for land used primarily for agricultural purposes
- Head of Family Application 2020