Valencia County Assessor
The Assessor’s Office is open to the public for business.
We do ask that you please call ahead to (505)866-2065 if you plan to visit the Assessor's Office so we can have everything ready when you get here.
*Please call our front office (505)866-2065 if you have questions*
We do still encourage customers to utilize our online resources for filing out and submitting documents.
Most of the Assessor’s information can be found online.
For assistance, please call (505) 866-2065
The Valencia County Assessor’s Office is committed to serving the public with respect, and transparency. We Strive to meet or exceed the statutory requirement set forth by the State of New Mexico.
The Assessor’s Office is responsible of producing the annual property tax roll to the County Treasurer in a timely and accurate manner, notifying property owners of their assessed property value, verifying, maintaining records and documenting ownership changes recorded in Clerk’s Office.
The Assessor’s Office provides an interactive Geographic Information System (GIS) Map and forms for programs such as, Low Income Value Freeze, Farm and Livestock special method of valuation, and property tax exemptions for Veterans, and Head of Household.
Exemption Applications and Information
Manufactured/Mobile Home Forms and Information
Additional Forms and Information
- 2021 Tax Rates
- Developer's Multiple Lot Discount Application (PDF)
- Address Change request form (PDF)
- New Mexico Livestock Report (PDF)
- New Mexico Business Personal Property Report (PDF)
- Farm and Livestock Application (PDF); email completed form to email@example.com
- Land Used Primarily for Agricultural Purposes Special Method of Valuation(PDF)
- Residential Real Property Transfer Declaration Affidavit (PDF)
- Special Method of Valuation for Land Used Primarily for Agricultural Purposes (PDF)